Monday, July 9, 2007

Numerous Site and Collection Updates

Not even going to waste time listing all of the dates...I've been way behind, and I just want to get caught up over here. Over the past month, here's all I have added...

- A copy of Goal Magazine - October 10th, 1987 vs. the Hartford Whalers.

- June 29th, 2007 copies of The (Raleigh) News and Observer (front page/main section), The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, and The Sault Star. Still working on The Hartford Courant...

And last, but certainly not least...

- A MP3 of the June 29th interview with Mark Madden on Pittsburgh's ESPN Radio affiliate, 1250 AM, with A LOT of thanks to Michael a.k.a. Hockey Fanatic.

Pictures will be coming soon of these (well, the more visual items, anyway ;) ) and the others I have yet to post pictures of.

Also coming soon is quite the addition to my collection...all I'll say is that it might just edge out my Carolina Hurricanes Season Ticket Holder Litho for being the crown jewel of my collection. ;D

Current Music: "I Softly Surrender (To You)" by Down To The Bone

Labels: , , , , ,


     |