Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ron Francis Among the Nominees For the 2007 Hall of Fame Induction Class

(Got a site update AND the rest of those pictures finally coming soon...been *very busy* with something that will revolutionize my trade bait. Stay tuned.)

As announced this past Tuesday, Ronnie is among those who will possibly be picked for the 2007 Hockey Hall of Fame Class. I'd post some content from the article, but there is so much talk of a certain egomaniac in hockeydom, that I'll just say click here at your own risk.

That said, while I have been barracking quite heavily at the linked Score Boards thread and in my other blog for Mr. Francis to get in this year, the more I think about it, the more I realize that his getting in next year instead may not necessarily be a bad thing. ESPECIALLY considering how that article oozes on and on about Mark Messier...and if that's *just* an article about the nominees, then there is absolutely no telling how heavy with "The Mess" this year's HHOF ceremony will be. o_O I fear it will be to the point that Ron, if he is nominated, along with Scott Stevens and Al MacInnis (my other picks for who *should* get in this year, anyway) will be highly overlooked with the potential Messier lovefest.

Current Music: "Shake It Up Tonight" by Cheryl Lynn on Little Buddy Radio

Labels: , , , , , ,


     |