Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Compy's Almost Here

Will be here Thursday...and then after it arrives, I have the joy of getting to set it up AND getting the files I want to keep from my old computer uploaded onto the new one. So, that will be at least another couple of days, if not the entire weekend. ESPECIALLY if reinstalling the scanner/digital camera and printer softwares are as fun as I think they will be. *sighs*

To the one or two of you awaiting pictures of little Ronnie, don't worry, they will eventually be coming. Along with pics of some other goods I won on eBay this past weekend...

Speaking of pictures, in the meantime, check out what I happened upon in a scavenging around SooToday last night. Can't believe I did not see it when I was following all of the Ron Francis Day/Night coverage during the weekend of February 23rd-26th of last year. But it's a cute read and photo gallery well worth looking at for fans of Ronnie and/or hockey greats in general.

Purple, eh? I would have had Ron pegged for liking blue...*does her best Daphne from Frasier* I don't know why! But I know one thing...there is a reason that I am not one of those guessers at the fair/carnival/Carowinds/etcetera.

Current Music: "Remembering Robson" by Torcuato Mariano

Labels: , , , , , , ,


     |