Saturday, May 26, 2007

Collection Update For May 19th, and Site Update For May 26th, 2007

With my sincerest apologies to the one or two of you who follow this here place, things have been crazy with getting my new computer set up, my latest gaming addiction, amongst other things...but I was finally able to find time to update my site. More specifically, its Card, Miscellany, and Poster/Print sections.

Hope to update again with pictures ASAP...hopefully before Tuesday or Wednesday.

Due to some circumstances (*cough*saving up for a much anticipated trip to Pittsburgh for my birthday in October*cough*), I more than likely won't have any more Francis collectibles coming my way for sometime. But in the meantime, that will mean me finally getting around to finally adding much needed pictures to the site. Stay tuned...

Current Music: "Eleanor Rigby" by Stanley Jordan

Labels: ,


     |