Thursday, April 19, 2007

As I Promised Earlier: Pictures of the 2006-07 Carolina Hurricanes Team Photo Poster



May or may not be much more on the Ronnie collection front for a little while...no thanks to having to get a new stereo because of my two and a half year old Panasonic, or more specifically, its CD player having gone berserk. But, I have to admit that such a thing happening may be a blessing in disguise...until I've gone mini-stereo window shopping over the past few days, I did not realize how outdated my current stereo has very quickly become. Stereos now have WMA CD playback AND USB outlets (for digital audio players and/or PCs)? Let me into that party!

Anyway, thanks to not having any collection updates for the time being, I will see if I can finally get around to adding more pictures of collection goods around the site. Heck, I've already started with the Posters/Prints section.

Oh, and BTW, today is Michael a.k.a. Hockey Fanatic's birthday. Here's to wishing him a happy and hearty one, AND hoping that the Pittsburgh Penguins pull out a win in Ottawa not only for the sake of my sanity, what little there is left; but also and especially as a nice little present for Mike.

Current Music: "Are You All the Things?" by Bill Evans

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


     |